Within the Humber region of the UK, Voyonic Crew Management works closely with Humber Maritime College and other training organisations to provide training management and professional development solutions for your offshore and onshore teams.
We are able to provide a full range of STCW competency training to match your training matrix, but we also specialise in progression and transition training, preparing your employees for their next roles onboard and in the office.
This creates significant professional advantages for your staff and cost savings for your company. With training provision available for renewable, offshore and deep-sea sectors, we are well positioned to find solutions applicable to you.
Our training and facilities include:
- Navigation, ship handling and Engineering Simulators
- Offshore project simulation
- A cadet training college – marine and engineers
- Apprenticeships in engineering and maritime sectors
- Bespoke courses for pilotage, ship handling and marine co-ordination
- Emergency response and safety training
- Refrigeration and AC courses
THE HUMBER REGION of The UK
… Is a major maritime hub with the UK’s largest port complex, excellent road and rail links and the centre of the country’s Wind Energy Industry. Some 40,000 people are employed in the maritime sector in the region.Get in Touch